Full Time Position, 35 hours per week. No restrictions on availability. Must work Nights and Weekends. Benefits plus. Must have 2 years plus leadership position in retail. Hourly Wage depends on Years of Experience and company pay structure.
Contributes to profitable sales growth by leading and engaging associates, delivering company checkout experience strategies, and coaching associates on customer service.
· Customer Service & Sales - Greets and assists customers in finding products and partners with other team members when additional help is needed - Models for and holds team accountable for outstanding customer service; demonstrates WORTH behaviors consistently - Acts as the role model for the Manager on Duty program and expert on the Manager on Duty application on Mobile Warrior - Directs customer service activities throughout the store - Resolves customer issues and concerns in a professional manner - Maximizes sales and service by ensuring staff is scheduled appropriately - Manages and promotes FindMore with associates to drive sales and enhance customer service - Manages credit, rewards and gift card programs throughout the store - Actively and enthusiastically engages customers to support the company’s Instant Credit Application Process (iCAP)
· Cashier Performance - Trains, mentors and coaches all cashier associates on checkout procedures to ensure WORTH behaviors are consistently exhibited - Regularly observes and ensures associates consistently follow and implement checkout experience processes - Monitors associate efficiency by utilizing Point of Sale productivity metrics
· Line Management & Checkout Standards - Proactively shifts resources based on observed increase in store traffic and complexity of transaction - Utilizes Point of Sale on Mobile Warrior, Satellite Registers, and Expeditor Stations as a means of reducing wait times during peak traffic periods - Oversees maintenance, cleanliness, signing, and organization of all checkout stations - Partners with Merchandise Supervisor to stock all Impulse Fixtures and merchandise according to plan - Identifies checkout supply needs in a timely manner to ensure replenishment orders are placed in accordance with delivery deadlines
· General Operations - Responsible for maintenance of store equipment (i.e., registers, Mobile Warrior, etc.) and submit to depot as needed - Responsible for equipment training - Participates in annual inventory processes
· Team Development - Responsible for the completion of Cashier associate training and policy compliance - Consistently provides ongoing feedback and coaching to associates - Maintains notes / observations of each associate’s strengths and opportunities - Takes action on performance and policy issues within the team
· Performance Standards - Supports company shrink and safety initiatives - Meets established performance standards for the role on a consistent basis, including (but not limited to) the company’s iCAP program, product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance