Full Time Position, 35 hours per week. No restrictions on availability. Must work Nights and Weekends. Benefits plus. Must have 2 years plus leadership position in retail. Hourly Wage depends on Years of Experience and company pay structure.
Contributes to profitable sales growth by leading and engaging associates, delivering company merchandise execution strategies and coaching associates on selling skills.
· Customer Service & Sales - Greets and assists customers in finding products and partners with other team members when additional help is needed - Models for and holds team accountable for outstanding customer service; demonstrates WORTH behaviors consistently - Supports the Manager on Duty program - Directs customer service activities throughout the store - Resolves customer issues and concerns in a professional manner
· Put to Fixture / Restock / RFID & Inventory - Reviews Put to Fixture planning tools for merchandise placement and resource allocation to effectively plan workload - Follows merchandise placement directions to effectively set merchandise statements - Manages or assists with inventory processes (cycle counts, system uploads, stock ledger, Radio Frequency Identification scans, etc.) - Manages Shoe on Display restocking process, including mismates and stockroom organization - Responsible for restock program to identify replenishment opportunities - Participates in annual inventory processes
· SET / Visual / Environment - Manages the SET processes by planning floor moves, placing graphics, and executing visual detailing based on company guidance - Identifies sell-through opportunities and remerchandise the selling floor to increase rate of sale - Manages the execution of Radio Frequency Identification scans - Oversees and maintains all fitting room and sales floor recovery processes to ensure a clean and organized store environment - Manages visual properties and responsible for stockroom maintenance
· Team Development - Responsible for the completion of Merchandise associates training and policy compliance - Consistently provides ongoing feedback and coaching to associates - Maintains notes / observations of each associate’s strengths and opportunities - Takes action on performance and policy issues within the team
· Performance Standards - Supports company shrink and safety initiatives - Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance