Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, China and Denmark. We are proud to have been recognized as a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® the last 10 years.
Areas of Responsibility
Education / Experience Requirements
Ideal candidates for the PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Retail experience preferred
- Exceptional selling skills, can engage in conversation with guests
- Ambitious and success oriented
- Models professional and personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and plans ahead; pays attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success of working as a member of a team
- Ability to meet sales and profitability goals
- Maintain a professional appearance to meet company standards
- Engages guests in creating a fun and memorable experience
- Ability to accept feedback
- Cash handling experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent or in process of completing
- Availability that meets the needs of the business, including nights and weekends
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
How to Apply
Apply in store or online.