GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
7401 MARKET STREET, YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44512
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Southern Park Mall is located in Boardman, Ohio—an incredibly desirable residential area and one of Ohio’s largest townships, exhibiting continuous growth over the past 10 years. More than 10,000 businesses call Boardman Township home, drawing more than 100,000 people during the day to eat, shop, work and play. Southern Park Mall serves eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania. The center is positioned on U.S. Route 224 and State Route 7, two dominant commercial corridors that make up Mahoning County’s largest retail corridor. On U.S. Route 224, Boardman Poland Road serves as a major access point to Interstate 76 to the west and Interstate 680 to the east, connecting Southern Park Mall to the greater Youngstown area and many suburban communities. A new development at Southern Park Mall, DeBartolo Commons— offers the community a lively outdoor entertainment area with exterior facing restaurants. DeBartolo Commons is host to a series of events including music concerts, food truck festivals, holiday events, soccer practice, and more.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• Click here to see our full portfolio.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more! Learn more here.
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more. Learn more here.